BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

To my One & Only Love

If you knew me well enough, I ain't the type that will say.
Precisely cause you never tell me anything that's why i wouldn't understand. Like i said, i don't like guessing games. If there's anything on your mind, anything that you're unhappy or upset about, just tell me straight in my face to let my understand can?

I want you to take initiative on your own cause
I don't want to seem as though I'm restraining you.
It sounds kinda contradicting isn't it? What do you want me to do when i don't know what's on your mind? Whenever i ask, you'll just say up to me. Can't you just tell me what you want?

But I really don't know how long I can take this.
Take what "this"?? Can you please just tell me what's bothering you?

Each time, this uneasy feeling would come & make my blood boil.
Uneasy feeling = jealousy? I know what you're gonna say, it's not right? Then what is "it"?

Days would then pass by without you knowing what I've felt inside.
Once again, how would i know when you don't say anything? You know what, you refuse to communicate with me that's what i think.

I don't know why but you never did understand how it feels like.
Because i always says what's on my mind? I don't hide my feelings or thoughts from you and you know it.

But anybody in my position would feel the exact same way as me.
Anybody in MY position will also feel the same way as i do right now too.

The day I stop feeling this way will be the day I turn cold.
I never want that day to come alright? Please don't go back to the way you are baby. I love you AND YOU KNOW IT.

Baby, do you know why all this happened? I'm really trying hard to find the root to our problem here and i need you to help me do so. I'm not gonna give up just like that.
From my view, it's because firstly, i'm unlike you ex gf, i can't be by your side all the time and we can't see each other everyday as we're both working and we stay very far apart.
Secondly i do not have a curfew as to what time i have to be home therefore i always hang out late as i'm not exactly a homey kinda person if you've realized (really sorry to make you worry about me though).
Thirdly our cliques are not the same that's why we don't hang out with our friends together much.
Fourthly as you know i'm working most of the time therefore i can only hang out and do what i like or enjoy only after work or off days, that's why i'm always out late at night but you can't do the same (not that i mind, i'm just stating a fact).
Lastly our hobbies aren't exactly the same but i always try to accomadate you, but are you willing to do likewise just to accompany me?
Please just tell me what you expect from me can?

Please just bear in mind that I'm loving and missing you just as much everyday even if we don't see each other or when i'm not by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my One & Only Love

If you knew me well enough, I ain't the type that will say.
Precisely cause you never tell me anything that's why i wouldn't understand. Like i said, i don't like guessing games. If there's anything on your mind, anything that you're unhappy or upset about, just tell me straight in my face to let my understand can?

I want you to take initiative on your own cause
I don't want to seem as though I'm restraining you.
It sounds kinda contradicting isn't it? What do you want me to do when i don't know what's on your mind? Whenever i ask, you'll just say up to me. Can't you just tell me what you want?

But I really don't know how long I can take this.
Take what "this"?? Can you please just tell me what's bothering you?

Each time, this uneasy feeling would come & make my blood boil.
Uneasy feeling = jealousy? I know what you're gonna say, it's not right? Then what is "it"?

Days would then pass by without you knowing what I've felt inside.
Once again, how would i know when you don't say anything? You know what, you refuse to communicate with me that's what i think.

I don't know why but you never did understand how it feels like.
Because i always says what's on my mind? I don't hide my feelings or thoughts from you and you know it.

But anybody in my position would feel the exact same way as me.
Anybody in MY position will also feel the same way as i do right now too.

The day I stop feeling this way will be the day I turn cold.
I never want that day to come alright? Please don't go back to the way you are baby. I love you AND YOU KNOW IT.

Baby, do you know why all this happened? I'm really trying hard to find the root to our problem here and i need you to help me do so. I'm not gonna give up just like that.
From my view, it's because firstly, i'm unlike you ex gf, i can't be by your side all the time and we can't see each other everyday as we're both working and we stay very far apart.
Secondly i do not have a curfew as to what time i have to be home therefore i always hang out late as i'm not exactly a homey kinda person if you've realized (really sorry to make you worry about me though).
Thirdly our cliques are not the same that's why we don't hang out with our friends together much.
Fourthly as you know i'm working most of the time therefore i can only hang out and do what i like or enjoy only after work or off days, that's why i'm always out late at night but you can't do the same (not that i mind, i'm just stating a fact).
Lastly our hobbies aren't exactly the same but i always try to accomadate you, but are you willing to do likewise just to accompany me?
Please just tell me what you expect from me can?

Please just bear in mind that I'm loving and missing you just as much everyday even if we don't see each other or when i'm not by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment