21st Apr '09
Second movie of the day! Watched it with the same bunch except Jaime and Sparrow. **Jason came to join us too! :D
Real funny show but will suggest anyone who wanna catch this movie, do so on a weekday. :D
"Everybody let's handsome!"
Watched it with Baby ❤, Sparrow, Jaime, Tristan, Bestie.Not a bad show but it's abit exaggerated though. I won't say MUST watch, I'll say CAN watch! :D
21st Apr '09
Second movie of the day! Watched it with the same bunch except Jaime and Sparrow. **Jason came to join us too! :D
Real funny show but will suggest anyone who wanna catch this movie, do so on a weekday. :D
"Everybody let's handsome!"
Watched it with Baby ❤, Sparrow, Jaime, Tristan, Bestie.Not a bad show but it's abit exaggerated though. I won't say MUST watch, I'll say CAN watch! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment