BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

14th Sept '09

Half of it that's not BBQ-ed yet.

The other half that's BBQ-ing!

Total of 40 plus prawns only.



Met up with my clique at Bishan for prawning session after work today.
It's a bunch of super long time no see friends already! :)
Someone was supposed to come, but ended late and eventually never turn up at all!:(
I WAS so mad at her...
BUT then again, it's been a long long time since she've met him ever since that trip..
So i forgave her.
I'm nice ain't i? :)
haha.
Not many catch today as some of them don't really know how to prawn.
Anyway in the end, Net and I ate most of it!
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14th Sept '09

Half of it that's not BBQ-ed yet.

The other half that's BBQ-ing!

Total of 40 plus prawns only.



Met up with my clique at Bishan for prawning session after work today.
It's a bunch of super long time no see friends already! :)
Someone was supposed to come, but ended late and eventually never turn up at all!:(
I WAS so mad at her...
BUT then again, it's been a long long time since she've met him ever since that trip..
So i forgave her.
I'm nice ain't i? :)
haha.
Not many catch today as some of them don't really know how to prawn.
Anyway in the end, Net and I ate most of it!
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment