BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28th Sept '09

Tips for staying young! :)
  1. Stop eating so much! [Because it increases the metabolism rate in our body which at the same time, speeds up our aging process. Interesting...]
  2. Make love! [I think most people knows about this. :X]
  3. Use your brain! [It's always good to keep learning new stuffs and let your brain work!]
  4. Drink wine occasionally is good (even though i don't really like it). :)
  5. Lose the muffin top! (The Human Float.. Lol.)
  6. Eat more veggies, nuts etc. (Which most guys don't.)
Read it somewhere online, find it interesting that's why I've decided to post it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

28th Sept '09

Tips for staying young! :)
  1. Stop eating so much! [Because it increases the metabolism rate in our body which at the same time, speeds up our aging process. Interesting...]
  2. Make love! [I think most people knows about this. :X]
  3. Use your brain! [It's always good to keep learning new stuffs and let your brain work!]
  4. Drink wine occasionally is good (even though i don't really like it). :)
  5. Lose the muffin top! (The Human Float.. Lol.)
  6. Eat more veggies, nuts etc. (Which most guys don't.)
Read it somewhere online, find it interesting that's why I've decided to post it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment