BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12th Feb '10

First movie after work with LOVELOVE! :)
Super nice!!! MUST WATCH!!! >.< *** Dinner @ Shabu-shi and it was horrible. =.= But.. This lil fishcake look damn cute la!


My hotpot!

Try not to have your meal here peeps!
***
Some super nice egg tarts from KFC bought back by STEVE! :)


YUMMY ~
***
Second movie of the day with LOVELOVE!
Real lame, don't watch it unless you're being forced to..
***
Lastly...
A lil surprise from my ONE & ONLY when we got back to my place last night. :))

I LOVE IT BABY!! I REALLY DO ~! XD
MUACKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12th Feb '10

First movie after work with LOVELOVE! :)
Super nice!!! MUST WATCH!!! >.< *** Dinner @ Shabu-shi and it was horrible. =.= But.. This lil fishcake look damn cute la!


My hotpot!

Try not to have your meal here peeps!
***
Some super nice egg tarts from KFC bought back by STEVE! :)


YUMMY ~
***
Second movie of the day with LOVELOVE!
Real lame, don't watch it unless you're being forced to..
***
Lastly...
A lil surprise from my ONE & ONLY when we got back to my place last night. :))

I LOVE IT BABY!! I REALLY DO ~! XD
MUACKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment