Lunch with Baby boO, Steve and Nita!*+*+*+*
Supper after work with Baby BoO and Steve @ Simpang Bedok!
Kung Bao Chicken
Belacan Kang Kong
Hotplate Egg Tofu
Black Pepper CrayfishBeen like eating the whole day and during supper that night, something got rejected by my stomach which caused me SO much pain i tell you, can barely walk.
I will crawl if i could but too bad i'm still out and the bloody toilet seemed so far far away when i needed it most..
Damn..
Was stuck in it for at least half and hour or more(?)..
Baby was inside the toilet with me throughout!
So sweet right?!
I'm like in labor and she's there helping me wipe the sweat off my face and all.
:))
HAHA!
It really took much determination for me to not puke and faint!
Sorry to be of burden to you both Baby & Steve and thank you for your time and concern ya! :D
I Love You Baby BoO ~ Muacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment