
Caught a movie before heading to a secret place that LOVE were bout to bring me on MY B'DAY & Our 2 Years Anniversary! ❤

I swear baby that your surprise worked! :))
It totally WOW-ed me when we headed up to the top deck w/o knowing that the whole of it has been booked by you for me!
I hope it din cost you a bomb though. :(
Anyway, let the pictures do the talking!
Awesome ambiance, food, view etc!
Hate it when it's time to leave! :'(
*sobs*
Oh well, had to head over to Serena's advanced B'day BBQ at Punggol Park before calling it a day ~
Pics taken at the BBQ on this day will be uploaded with the rest on her actual day! :D
You make it a memorable day for me to remember as long as i live baby..
I LOVE YOU! ❤
It totally WOW-ed me when we headed up to the top deck w/o knowing that the whole of it has been booked by you for me!
I hope it din cost you a bomb though. :(
Anyway, let the pictures do the talking!
Awesome ambiance, food, view etc!
Hate it when it's time to leave! :'(
*sobs*
Oh well, had to head over to Serena's advanced B'day BBQ at Punggol Park before calling it a day ~
Pics taken at the BBQ on this day will be uploaded with the rest on her actual day! :D
You make it a memorable day for me to remember as long as i live baby..
I LOVE YOU! ❤


No comments:
Post a Comment