Got to know that I have a lesson today on such short notice that I have to bring forward my half day from next week to this week in order to not miss this lesson.
Therefore, my off day for next week will have to split into twos and both are going to be for my lessons for Wednesday and Thursday.
How nice and thoughtful for the management of the school to do this to me..
But well, their not totally at fault though. It's been awhile since someone opened the letterbox, din know that I have a mail from the school stating the change in school timetable and that bloody-hard-to-find-and-get book for my CAT course.
The management of the school even said that they've sent me an email regarding this issue but of course, i din receive any...
Went high and low in Bras Basah Complex to get it and you know what?
I got the wrong bloody version... Just great...
Once again, thanks for the management of the school to not mention clearly what book am I supposed to get, just letting me know the serial number of the book is clearly not enough.
How nice and thoughtful isn't it?
"Just have to make do with it", that's what the teacher said.
It's just that some of the accounting names and terms are different from the version that we're supposed to be using in the "supposed-to-get" textbook. ArgH!
Oh well, need to study hard for now.. Done with my nagging and complaining already..
Will update my bloggy soon. Nights everyone..
Therefore, my off day for next week will have to split into twos and both are going to be for my lessons for Wednesday and Thursday.
How nice and thoughtful for the management of the school to do this to me..
But well, their not totally at fault though. It's been awhile since someone opened the letterbox, din know that I have a mail from the school stating the change in school timetable and that bloody-hard-to-find-and-get book for my CAT course.
The management of the school even said that they've sent me an email regarding this issue but of course, i din receive any...
Went high and low in Bras Basah Complex to get it and you know what?
I got the wrong bloody version... Just great...
Once again, thanks for the management of the school to not mention clearly what book am I supposed to get, just letting me know the serial number of the book is clearly not enough.
How nice and thoughtful isn't it?
"Just have to make do with it", that's what the teacher said.
It's just that some of the accounting names and terms are different from the version that we're supposed to be using in the "supposed-to-get" textbook. ArgH!
Oh well, need to study hard for now.. Done with my nagging and complaining already..
Will update my bloggy soon. Nights everyone..
No comments:
Post a Comment