BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tribute to MJ. [R.I.P MJ]



Legendary Golden Underwear

Have you ever seen anyone faint in one's concert?
Well, I don't think so, except for MJ's.
I don't even think there will be anyone else who will be as great as MJ. EVERRR!
The life that he led since 7 years old till the day that he's gone was not what every other human beings in the world had gone through.

Who receives a two million dollars cheque as their birthday present at the age of seven?
Which artist actually got into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame twice?
Which artist actually cared so much for the world, donating money to charities, raising funds and even started a Foundation?

Perhaps it's better for him to let go and leave this world in peace rather then staying here letting people take advantage of his kindness and trust for their own personal gains..
Evil people...

MJ, you're a living legend and you always will be..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tribute to MJ. [R.I.P MJ]



Legendary Golden Underwear

Have you ever seen anyone faint in one's concert?
Well, I don't think so, except for MJ's.
I don't even think there will be anyone else who will be as great as MJ. EVERRR!
The life that he led since 7 years old till the day that he's gone was not what every other human beings in the world had gone through.

Who receives a two million dollars cheque as their birthday present at the age of seven?
Which artist actually got into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame twice?
Which artist actually cared so much for the world, donating money to charities, raising funds and even started a Foundation?

Perhaps it's better for him to let go and leave this world in peace rather then staying here letting people take advantage of his kindness and trust for their own personal gains..
Evil people...

MJ, you're a living legend and you always will be..






No comments:

Post a Comment